AXA Group Chief Economist, Global Head of Multi Asset Client Solutions & Head of Research at AXA IM
Follow Laurence Boone's activity on Twitter @AXAChiefEcon and LinkedIn
- Chief economist of the AXA Group since March 2016.
- Global Head of Multi Asset Client Solutions & Trading and Securities Finance since April 2017.
- Member of internal advisory body, Partners, made up of the AXA management committee and 30 senior executives from within the group.
- Special advisor to French President, Francois Hollande from 2014 to 2016, with a focus on multilateral and European economic and financial affairs which included responsibility for managing G20 negotiations on behalf of the President and for managing relationships with the EU institutions, IMF and member states on economic and financial issues.
- Chief economist, Europe, at Bank of America Merrill Lynch.
- Chief economist, France, at Barclays Capital.
- Independent director of Kering’s board and a member of the strategic committee of Agence France Trésor, the French National Debt Office.
- Holds a PhD in Applied Econometrics from London Business School, a postgraduate diploma in Quantitative Analysis and Modelling and a Master’s degree in Economics from Paris X Nanterre University, as well as an MSc in Econometrics from the University of Reading in the United Kingdom.